2 days amboseli safari
What to see in this Amboseli safari
Amboseli National park is located in Loitoktok District, RIft valley Province of Kenya. The ecosystem mainly savannah grasssland spread across the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other atractions of the park include opportunities to meet the Masai and spectacular views of mount Kilimanjaro.
Part of the Big five Members Especially, Lion, Elephants, Buffaloes, Leopard. Observation hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants, swamps below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose conteporary Masai culture and indigenious lifestyle.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning. Drive to AMboseli national park which is famous for iitsscenery with backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape and opens plains. Arriving with a short game drive at booked camp or lodge check in, have launch short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later. Dinner and overnight at booked camp and lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive to Nairobi arriving in time for launch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
Safari price Includes:
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari