2 days lake nakuru safari
The surface of the shallow lake is often hardly recognizable due to the continually shifting mass of pink. The lake’s abundance of algae attracts the vast quantity of flamingos that famously lines the shore.The park has recently been enlarged partly to provide the sanctuary for the black rhino. This undertaking has necessitated a fence – to keep out poachers rather than to restrict the movement of wildlife. The park now has more than 25 rhinos, one of the largest concentrations in the country, so the chances of spotting these survivors are good.There are also a number of Rothschild’s giraffe, again translocated for safety from western Kenya beginning in 1977. Waterbuck are very common and both the Kenyan species are found here. Among the predators are lion and leopard, the latter being seen much more frequently in recent times.The park also has large sized pythons that inhabit the dense woodlands, and can often be seen crossing the roads or dangling from trees.
2 days Safari at Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru National Park hosts the Lake Nakuru a fresh water lake, which is well known for its thousands, sometimes millions of flamingos nesting along the shores.
Day 1: Nairobi -Nakuru
Depart from Nairobi for the famous pink lake with a stop over at the world greatest rift valley viewpoint. Have a par anomic view of the beautiful sceneries weather per mating. Have a game drive en route, arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive a long side the shores of the lake where you will have an opportunity of seeing millions of migratory birds. In the acacia woodland, you will search for the plain game including the White Rhino. Dinner and overnight stay at Merica Hotel.
Day 2: Nakuru -Nairobi
After break fast, have a morning game drive where you will search for shy cat (the leopard) and other plain game before returning to Nairobi. Lunch available at an extra cost in Nairobi.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari