3 days L.Naivasha and L.Nakuru safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Our driver/guide will pick you from the place of your choice within Nairobi at about 0800hrs. Our journey to Lake Nakuru will cut across the Great Rift Valley, with Mt Longonot in the background. You will also see the enchanting Lake Naivasha, the highest and purest of the Great Rift Valley lakes. We will arrive in time for lunch at the Merica Hotel in Lake Nakuru National park. After lunch, we will set out for an afternoon game viewing drive. The park is renown to be a bird watchers’ paradise due to the numerous populations of birds, the most famous being the thousands of flamingos which form a very beautiful deep pink coloration around the edges of the lake shore. Apart from these flamingos and other over 400 species of birds, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake. Also, many species of game can be found in the park including the introduced Rothschild’s giraffe, black and white rhino, waterbuck, reedbuck, lion, buffalo, leopard, baboon and many species of plains game. We have a late evening game drive. We return for dinner and overnight at the Merica Hotel
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha
We have early breakfast at the Merica hotel and then begin our journey to Lake Naivasha with en-route game drive in Lake Nakuru. We arrive in time for lunch at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. You spend the afternoon with leisure on your own. We can also take you for a boat ride at Lake Naivasha (payable direct at the lake and the cost not included in our price). We conduct you for an evening walk around the lake and then return for dinner and overnight at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Nairobi
After breakfast at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, we leave for Nairobi. We drive slowly and make stop-overs along the way to allow you enjoy the beauty of the Great Rift Valley. We arrive in the capital city early afternoon and drop you at the place of your choice within Nairobi.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari