4 days Lake nakuru and masai mara safari
Day1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel early in the morning depart Nairobi and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries en-route. arriving in time for lunch and check in at Merica Hotel ..Afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at Merica Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arrivinge in time for lunch. check in at Sentrim luxury tented camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive game drive return back to camp for breakfast . after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi.
Early Morning breakfast at your camp check out of the camp and park and Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel.
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
Safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari