3 DAYS KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARI TO GREAT MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA.
The trip starts with a pick up either from airport or Nairobi Hotel by Spot Kenya Safaris crew then be transferred to the office where you will meet the guide and be introduced to other group members. Start the Holiday between 0830am to 0845am with a first stopover at the view point to see the Great Rift Valley Escarpment wall. Descend the escarpment and travel on it to Narok Town where you will have an Early Lunch. Afternoon drive to great Maasai Mara game reserve to reach Miti Mingi Eco Camp, Check in followed by evening game drive till sunset. Back to the camp where dinner and overnight will be served.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME VIEWING.
Our day starts with full breakfast at the camp then with picnic Lunch we leave the camp before 0800am for an 8 hours game viewing. Make sure your cameras are full charged and you have enough water. We will have a great day with extensive game drive till you reach Mara River which is the border between Maasai Mara and Serengeti, it’s also the point of the great Migration crossing point. If its migration time July to October you will be among those who will witness the crossing, otherwise you will see the crocodiles and hippos. Break for Picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till 1700hrs. After long hours in the park you will have two hours optional activity either visit to Maasai village, Take a nature walk or relax at the camp, later Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
By 0600am have a cup of Tea/Coffee then depart for the morning game drive, see the sunrise and if lucky you will be able to see the wildcats when they are active. Normally the lions hunt at dawn and you may be lucky to take a great video. Between 0830am to 0900am leave the park for full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi. Upon arrival drop off at your place or be transferred direct to airport to catch your flight to other destination.
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or Maximum number of clients required to book this tour.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip start in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province , the great maasai Mara famous for the annual migration July to October and end at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– Upgrade of accommodation can be done to below properties, Enkorok Mara Camp Ltd, Olmoran Tented Camp, Jambo Mara Lodge or Mara Sopa Lodge.